Thursday, February 19, 2015

Happy Valentines!

Valentines from the kids for teachers, dance friends, classmates, and friends... 
Trying out their new valentines toy... Walkie talkies. These have come in handy lately especially with Jaden. He's too young for a cell phone but this, to me, was the perfect solution... Helps me to always know where he is and anytime I need him to come home I can just call him on the Walkie talkie :) 
I don't volunteer as much as I should at the kids' school but I'm sure glad I did for the Valentines Tea- I got some fun pictures of their classes and got to help serve them cake. Basically each class comes and learns a little about proper etiquette like how to pull out a chair for a girl, serve her cake, use a napkin, etc.  Pretty cute! 
Jaden's 4th grade class... 
Hailey's Kindergarten class... 
I was so happy to wake up on Valentines Day to see flowers , my favorite chocolate , and Daniel making breakfast! I used to not care too much for flowers or chocolate but I guess I'm getting older or more sentimental but I love it now! Hailey wrote a pretty sweet card too :) 
The kids each got heart attacked :)
I made one of Jaden and Daniel's favorite meals for dinner - shepherds pie, fruit and bread. Then I made my fav dessert- brownies. We tried to find a babysitter but with no luck I sent Daniel to pick out some new shoes and when he got home I sent myself to DI to find some cheap new things. The best part was actually finding some cool stuff and coming home to kids in bed. When I got home, we watched a good romantic movie together...  So it was a little bit of everything- made for a great day!  I love our little family.  




No comments: