Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Adventure Zone

 One of our favorite activities recently, was going to Adventure Zone- just tons of bounce houses and slides. Its nice because you can pay once and then you can be there all day if you wish, or you could leave and come back later. So, I took Hailey and Mason in the afternoon where we met up with Hailey's friends,  Lilly and Lela. They all had a blast. I think we played for almost 2 hours. Then after Daniel got home from work, we all went back for another couple hours. We were all pretty wiped out by then. The kids were super excited to show "Dad" their favorite slides and play monster/chase with him. I love that we are healthy and active enough and young at heart :) to be able to truly play with our kids and have so much fun playing together. Such a fun time!





No comments: