Wednesday, February 4, 2015
Happy 2015
Well, its been a while since I've blogged. I am excited to say we just got a new computer that should help me in my blogging endeavors. On our old laptop we had to manually hold the power into it for it to stay charged and it would randomly shut down, and had viruses. Needless to say, I was not motivated to try and sit down and blog. But here's to a new year and a new computer, woohoo!! (On a our drive to California last Thanksgiving, my mom graciously flew herself to Utah just to do the drive with the kids and I and one day of the drive, Mason just kept saying "woohoo" over and over. I guess it was just a "woohoo" kind of day. I have a feeling 2015 is going to be a "woohoo" kind of year! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sweet! More pictures to steal! :)
Post a Comment