Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Weekend at Alisons


While Daniel did this... 



We did this...
 

A couple weeks ago, Daniel traveled with his work to Sioux Falls, South Dakota for a Color Vibe event. While he was gone, I decided to pack our bags and head to American Fork for the weekend. We had a fun weekend with my sister Alison, her husband Micah, and their fun two kids Dallin and Emmy. 
A few highlights from the weekend: 
  • Alison's delicious carne asada tacos
  • Joining Alison at her daily workout group 
  • Playing with cousins
  • Going to the temple
  • Smoothies at Red Mango
  • Shopping at Traverse Mountain Outlets
  • Even had some quiet time to finish the book "Catching Fire"(Hunger Games) 
Sure was fun and it made the time go by quick while Daniel was gone! :) 




3 comments:

Annie said...

The kids are growing up too fast! I hate that I haven't met Mason yet and haven't seen Emmy since she was 2 months old.

Unknown said...

I know I wish we lived closer! I am dying to see your kids again and especially to meet Savannah. I sometimes forget that her and Mason aren't too far apart :)

Unknown said...

I should add, of course I am excited to see you and Alex too. Not just the kids :)