Wednesday, June 26, 2013

This one's for Mason...

Mason will be 10 months old tomorrow! Last August I didn't know how I would survive the labor and first few weeks of his life. Now I can't even imagine our life without him. He brings us so much JOY! He's our smilin, teethin, mess makin, crawlin, cruisin, eatin, growin boy :) He officially has 1 tooth. His favorite food lately has been blueberries, bananas, spinach and strawberry smoothies, french toast, eggs, or pretty much anything I give him as long as its "real" food. No more baby food. I am so thankful he is not picky, at least not yet! We are just getting used to his new speeds of crawling and pulling himself up on everything. He'll head straight for the top of the stairs if he gets a chance! He keeps on on our toes. He shares a room with Big Brother Jaden and that has been working out well. Jaden brings him into me every morning and then fixes Mason a bottle. How lucky I am to have such a good helper! Masons been going to a Mom and Me swim class for the past week and just loves it. Seems like everywhere I go, someone always comments on how smiley he is. He's starting to be quite the little ham. He loves attention, especially when we're all laughing at the funny things he does. On a different note,  he gets to start Nursery already! That's because Daniel and I just called to be nursery leaders! We were given the choice between Jr Primary and Nursery so we chose the latter knowing Mason is a very active busy boy who will love playing with toys and having snacks. We sure love Mason. How blessed our family has been because of him. Keep on smilin' little man! 

1 comment:

Annie said...

Alex will be so jealous. Ever since we served in the nursery back in Houston, he has wanted that calling. Playing with the kids and eating snacks... beats sitting through a Sunday School lesson! I guess it takes a little getting used to, but it's fun once you get used to playing the 2nd and 3rd hours of church. And if they start screaming or need a diaper change - straight to the parents.

Are the younger and older ones divided?