A few weeks ago, Daniel's Aunt, Lynell, asked if Jaden could stay with her for a few days to play with her grandsons, Nathan and Jaden, while they were visiting. Although he does help out quite a bit with Mason and other things I couldn't say no to this request. Besides I was still trying to figure out how I was going to survive this summer with him out of school. I love him but dynamics sure change around here when he's home all day. So after dropping him off, I had to make sure and do some fun things with Hailey and Mason so they wouldn't feel left out. One of the first things we did was visit the American Heritage West Center. Its a nice little place where we got to ride a little train, see lots of ducks and other animals, ride a pony (even with a helmet, this is pretty serious riding :)) and learn a little bit too. The picture of Hailey where she looks really scared was inside a teepee. She wasn't too crazy about all the animal heads and skins. A little scary for kids... but we had a fun time. Hailey especially loved the pony ride and getting a sucker at the Merchant Store. This is the same place where we ran in the Color Vibe run a few months ago. Hailey had been dying to go back after seeing a train and horses during the run. Fun times! 

2 comments:
Sorry for the "comment bombs"... I forget that comments are important and just read and don't say anything sometimes. Keep posting though, despite lack of comments.
Not that it matters, but I think you can adjust the margins on your blog lay-out. I remember messing with mine a while back, making the sides thinner, leaving more room for the collages. If you want, try adjusting them in "design". Can't remember exactly how - there was some way of sliding the margins.
So I think you go under "template", "customize" design, and "adjust widths" - play around with it. If you want... :)
Post a Comment