DURING
Here is a picture of the first coat and what have you.
We had great bundles of fun painting and moving everything, Jaden had a blast because we were just making a huge mess with him. He was a good helper with the painting.
AFTER
The finished walls. We also moved arount the bookshelves and such. In person, you can actually smell the walls and touch the smoothness of them and see the perfection of them. Ashley and I did a terrific job I would have to say. As you can see, Jaden also likes the walls. It reminds him of spiderman and superman all at the same time! WHAMM! Pictures are on the wall now also... I guess people will just have to come visit us to see this historic red wall. This was our first Painting project together as a family.
Jaden was a missionary for family home evening one night. He was standing on the couch preaching to us. He did well. I still can't believe he did it all in Portugese!
Last friday night we had a little baby shower for me... oh I mean for Ashley. One of our friends put it together for us. There were more guys there then girls which made it better. Our little baby girl Lawanda got some diapers, clothes, little socks, and some passafiers (<-spelling?) We played the game Mafia. Ashley was always the first one out... haha
SUPERMAN JADEN!
He likes to fly and use his special powers.
Climbing to save the world from evilness! Doing the Superman ROARRR!
I will leave you with this picture. A beautiful taken photo of Ashley's Banana bread... it is so mouth watering... ahhh
7 comments:
You're cracking me up! Love the belly boys picture. By the way, are the walls red? It looks kind-of pink... is that for Ladonna? LaQuita, Lawanda - whatever.
It's "pacifier." Just call them binkies, or some people call them suckers. I have mixed feelings about those suckers. We used one with Nathan and he couldn't put himself to sleep, and it's a pain to keep putting it back in their mouth when they fall out. J never used one, and O isn't using one either. J & O are great put-themselves-to-sleep-ers.
go lafawnda!
actually the best part of that post was the banana bread... mmm... made my mouth water.
i think if i made banana bread, jimmy wouldn't eat it. :( but, i don't buy bananas anymore since i have thrown them up a number of times. anyway- i guess we missed the photo :( WE WERE THERE!! lol. just... late. and that is a cute picture of jaden preaching... in.. portuguese!
So if your blog posts like mine- whenever I do one with several pictures, it puts lots of empty space at the bottom. Do your pics. and text and then scroll to the bottom of the post box and delete lines of the empty space until your first picture or text is at the bottom of the box. Remember first is last and last is first. (But I doubt if that scripture was refering to blogs :)
very nice paint job - looks great!
So fun, I Love the RED. Also, I think I recognize that superman cape... have i seen it before? Is it the one that switches to batman on the back...
Thanks for the hint mom I couldnt even figure out why it did that. Emily- yeah I wondered where it came from :-) We also have an cute lil orange apron that I think belongs to Taylor.
Post a Comment