Thursday, April 9, 2009

On the flip side..

Some of my least favorite things lately..

  • Glucose testing..K so I heard the orange drink was pretty gross but really it didnt taste bad to me..it just tasted like orange soda which I actually like. But as far as my stomach liking it..thats a different story. I almost instantly felt horrible and found myself in the restroom for almost the entire hour that I waited until they drew my blood. So Im glad thats over and Im happy to report that all the tests came back fine. They did say Im a bit anemic and that I may need to take an iron supplement. But other than that everything looks great :-)

Guess I cant really think of anything else to go on this list..

3 comments:

mikensi said...

you already did your glucose test?!! wtf? that's early! i have two more weeks yet!

Debora said...

10 favorite things vs 1 unfavorite thing- that's a good ratio :) I'm really glad you are feeling better!

Annie said...

I think it's about time for another belly post... let's see it.