Friday, April 3, 2009

Cough! Sniff ! Ache!

<<---- Jaden when he falls asleep in the car. I like it!
Well this week has been full of germs! Jaden picked up a viral infection on sunday night and is still coughing and wiping his boogers all over his hands, while ashley picked up a fever and sinus infection on Wednesday. As for me... well I just like to think that my little white cells are having a huge war inside my body fighting off everything. Luckily they are winning. The only thing I have picked up is pure MUSCLE!!! ha jk. Actually I have weighed the same since high school.. but that is a whole different post to blog about.


Jaden- When he is sick, it's actually nice. I mean of course we're not happy he is sick and all but when he is we can get a lot more done. He just lays on the couch and sleeps most of the time, and the other part he is just on the couch talking to himself watching a movie or something. I can get all of my homework done, clean, sleep and cook dinner all before he wakes up again. Which is nice.

Jaden has been getting better though, which is a very good thing. Now, he wants us to play with him every second and well he is getting back to his own self. Just glad that he is feeling better.


Ashley- Hmm... lets just say being pregnant and sick at the same time is not fun.


Go Villanova!!

2 comments:

mikensi said...

ash, are you still sick!? glad to hear jaden is getting better and that daniel picked up.. muscle??? ;) hope to see you guys again soon!

Unknown said...

Yeah..I went to the doctor yesterday and got some antibiotics so hopefully they will start kicking in by tomorrow. But yeah being pregnant and sick is not fun Im sure you know how that goes.