Friday, May 15, 2009
Birthday/Mothers Day Weekend
So this post is a little late.. but can I just say I was pretty spoiled for my birthday and mothers day weekend. The spoiledness (if thats a word) started on Thursday the day before my birthday and didnt end until Sunday. So Thursday morning Daniel got up early and made me a delicious breakfast before I headed off to work. He also surprised me with some beautiful flowers :-) Then on my birthday he made breakfast for me again. Just splendid. Then it was off to work where we got pizza for lunch and I got to go home at noon. We then took Jaden and a friend of his to the zoo. It was great to just be outdoors and enjoy the nice weather. Although I forget how much walking the zoo is and at the zoo here there are lots of hills so I was pretty much pooped after a few hours there. All in all it was a great day but the best was yet to come. So Saturday morning we all got up early and went to cheer Daniel on in a 5k in Provo. Then Daniel surprised me with a prenatal full body massage at a spa up in Salt Lake. OH man it was wonderful and would totally recommend it to everyone its totally worth the price! Afterwards we dropped Jaden off at Uncle Jacobs and headed to Park City for a romantic dinner for two and shopping at the Outlet. It was wonderful besides the fact that the whole reason to go to park city was because we had a gift card for a restaurant that just so happened to be closed that weekend for remodeling. Ha just our luck eh? But it was nice to just be alone for a few hours and chat on the ride. Plus I got to buy some maternity clothes which I desperately needed and Daniel didnt even complain about how much it all was :-) So the spoiledness continues..Sunday Alison and Micah had us over for a delicious dinner homemade tomato soup, chicken, salad, and a delicious blueberry/lemon cake. Oh yeah and Blue punch to go with the BLUES 22 birthday theme. Cute huh. I got stretch mark lotion and a way cute maternity top. Thanks Al! and Thanks to everyone else as well especially my dear husband. I love you sugar pie honey bunch :-) Daniel and I have to be careful what we say to each other we know Jaden is always listening when we hear him say things like "I love you mom sugar pie" :-) Hehe it makes my heart melt to hear our 4 year old speak in such sweetness. Welp thats it for now Ill post some pics later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like a fabulous week-end! About being careful what you say, our neighbors are the Woofters and Carrie and I had a bad habit of saying 'woof' after we said it and then laughing. Oops, now Nicholas says 'woof' whenever he hears the word Woofter.
haha, that's so funny mike!
LOVE it
Post a Comment