
When we showed this picture to Jaden(the one below), we asked him who it is...he replied, "Thats me!" It's funny how much resemblance there is between Jaden and Daniel. We continue to get a lot of comments about how much they look alike.

Now lets take a look at the present. One of Jaden's favorite Christmas gifts was a brand new Bike! This was his first ride even amongst all the snow. Luckily the sidewalks were cleared enough to ride. You can see how much snow is piled up behind him though!
Daniel and I got a new calling today! We are still in Primary, but we are teaching the 6 yr olds now! Yay! Today was our first Sunday with that age group. I can tell it will be quite a change from teaching the Sunbeams. We are excited. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve and to be able to teach together. And like our Bishop says we will have plenty of years to come that we can attend Relief Society and Priesthood :-)
Now a look into the future..well I guess its kind of the present too.


Our little pea is growing! I had my first appt on the 30th of December. So I am officially 11 weeks along by now and our little pea is about 40 mm. As far as we could tell everything is looking good. And Im finally over my never-ending sinus infection yay! Daniel and I are both anxious to find out what the gender is, hopefully we will know by March :-) We've both had dreams about having a girl so we will see..My due date is July 22. We will keep you posted...Heres a picture of me at 11 weeks.


8 comments:
Congratulations on the little one on the way! How exciting!
Thanks Shyla!
Ha! Rather than I pea - I think you should refer to it as a raisin. A radical one!
Love the pics! So funny.
ooooooo - I can't wait.
wow I didn't know they do ultrasounds at 11 weeks. i mean, do they just count the number of cell divisions at that point?
I kind of hope it's a girl too... we'll see.
You know, whether it's a boy or a girl is the male's responsibility - they are the carrier for the Y chromosome.
ps. hey update our blog links on your page...
mine is www.pastthemoon.com
and sam's is www.whiteeyebrows.com
Wow. Can't believe how much that pic looks like Jaden. Can't wait to find out about little "Bo Pete"!
you guys are all so funny! little "bo pete" and "radical raisin"...Love it!
well i think they are gona have a little micah... i mean daniel and micah are practically brothers...
and that way jaden can always play with micah... :)
Ashley, you crack me up!!! I think we'll let Daniel be of charge of eating with Nicholas next time they're together. I wish we had a fully waterproof kitchen so we could just spray down the entire thing after a meal.
Post a Comment