Sunday, January 18, 2009

Visit to Jurassic Park

Please read as it is. You must read it with an accent... Red Neck or some type of southern one will work best.. Have fun!

On Decemba 14th, 2009 Da Pete famy hada wild and cwazy dinosaur aaventure!! Fo dose of yows whos had seen da moovie Jerrasic Park, yow knows wha it wa lieke fo US!! Da sounds of bones bein crushded into pieces. People runnin fo dear life to escape da giant claws an dem massive sharp teef... Thunderin roarws and earfquakin steps brough howor to all! All but us Pete's! Luckly, we cauwt some dem raptors on video before dey ran afta us. .. So wez gonna share it wift yall...











When the raptors escaped we had to all act like raptors so they wouldn't eat us. Unfortunately, Daniel's raptor act didn't trick them..so..he got eaten.
Jaden enjoyed having his friend, Rory come along with us.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Where was that cool show! that looks so awesome! I loved the script with accent; didn't make much sense otherwise.

Unknown said...

Ha Ha yeah..it was called "Walking with Dinasaurs" shown at the Energy Solutions Arena. It really was neat the dinasaurs were very real, and had I been a child I probably would not have known the difference!

Julie said...

YAAAAY! I didn't know you were expecting. Congrats! So so happy for you guys.

We totally need to get our little guys together.

How fun that you took picts. at the park. My e-mail is julianneoeser@yahoo.com

Thnaks Ash. talk to you soon.

WhiteEyebrows said...

Wow! How did they do those dinosaurs? Were they projections or did they appear 3d?

My guess is they were projections given the angle of the stage and how controlled the lighting was.

Sorry... theater nerd in me coming out... Always have to figure out how they did it.

Unknown said...

Thanks Julie! I will email you those pics tonight they are so cute of Carter and Jaden! You'll love them.

Sam-
The Dinasaurs were actually 4D computerized or maybe they were remote controlled but yeah.. I don't know all the technicalities :-)