Monday, December 22, 2008

All I want for Chrithmath is my two front teef

Well as Daniel and I were making Sunday dinner, Jaden decided to get in a fight with the tile floor. I think the tile won knocking out one of Jadens front teeth. Jaden was a little stirred up for a few minutes but was shortly back to his normal happy self. He found the new whole in hi s mouth pretty amusing and his new "missing one front tooth" smile is absolutely adorable :-) Last night we enjoyed making yummy holiday treats and jammin to Christmas tunes. Heres a few pics but I regret that I didnt secretly record Daniel and Jaden dancing around- it was great. :-) Jaden was even trying to sing "All I want for Chrithmath is my two front teef" It was cute. He was so thrilled this morning to show me what the tooth fairy had left him last night :-) His "missing one front tooth" smile made my day this morning! By the way Im glad Alison posted some pics of Jadens Curious George birthday party cause we havent gotten around to that yet. We will probably post some more later. I guess my posts get a little out of order sometimes. The last picture is kinda random but Jaden was excited about his monkey family being complete-Thanks to Baba for sending the Curious George stuffed animal for Jadens birthday which turns out to be Mommy, the other big monkey as Daddy, the small monkey as Jaden and then he decided to add the little dog as the baby thats on the way :-)




No comments: