Sunday, June 12, 2011

Good times with ALDALMIC

Last weekend we went to a Utah Blaze game with Al and Dal and this past weekend started out with a movie night on Friday, watching the recent Narnia Movie and then a day at Seven Peaks on Saturday. It turned out to be a bit cold at the water park, it rained a bit on us but it was still fun. We are excited to go more throughout the summer. I wish I would have gotten a pic of Dal in his sunglasses, he had to be the cutest guy there. Besides Daniel of course :-) Hailey wasn't crazy about the water, maybe because it was so cold but maybe she'll get more comfortable with it. The pic of Jaden was right after he got off one of the slides, he was pretty excited about it. I didn't get very many pictures from the day but here are a few.. our camera seems to have a lighting issue.

5 comments:

Angelyn said...

Looks and sounds like a lot of fun!

Annie said...

I'm so jealous you get to hang out together. Love the picture of Hailey squeezing Dal!

Debora said...

Hey- a new post about every 6-7 mos :)jk
Yep love the pics. thanks for checking in.

Unknown said...

Yep Mom we'll be posting in another 6 months :) We're lucky this one got posted. Our home computer is having issues with posts so I have to post at work

Emily said...

Holy Moly! It has been too long! I cant believe you have another beautiful baby! How exciting. I am so happy for you. I remember going to water parks as a kid and always thinking we picked the coldest day to go. Hope all is well with you guys.