Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

Jaden and Hailey were bumble bees this year, all girl version for Hailey and all boy version (transformer) for Jaden. Daniel was Zorro and me as his wife. Unfortunately we didn't end up with any pictures all together as a family. This was the first time making costumes so Im quite a newbie at this. I quickly learned that a costume with alot of poster board is not very durable for a 5 year old. But it was inexpensive and fun to make. We enjoyed a fun little party with some friends of ours from our ward/neigborhood on Friday and a trunk or treat with our ward on Saturday. It got rained out so it turned into trick or treating in the halls followed by a dinner and a couple of games. After the ward activity it was just cold, drizzling, and Hailey was ready for bed so we opted out of any real trick or treating. I thought we were getting away with this until Jaden asked me yesterday if we could go trick or treating on another night. Who says we have to trick or treat on halloween anyways? Wont it work any other night? Yeah.. not sure how to break it to him, but theres always next year right :-)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just thought I would comment on this post, since its been up for a while and has zero comments. YEAH!!

Debora said...

I just noticed that it was here- it didn't get bumped up to the top of the list- I guess too many other people "posting fast". Cute kids and costumes- good job Ash.