Happy Birthday...one is the best birthday ever!!
Yay! Happy birthday Hailers!
Wow. That was a FAST year! No, really. It was sooo fast. Has it really been a year? Really! I mean, I don't think a whole year could have possibly passed already. Wow.
Happy Birthday Hailey! She's so big!
time sure flies when you're having fun! She is such a cutie. Wish we could have seen her one more time before we left, but such is life! Your blog background is amazing! How did you do that?
Thanks for all the birthday wishes! Emily- I don't even know how we got that background. Daniel is the mastermind behind that :-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy Birthday...one is the best birthday ever!!
Yay! Happy birthday Hailers!
Wow. That was a FAST year! No, really. It was sooo fast. Has it really been a year? Really! I mean, I don't think a whole year could have possibly passed already. Wow.
Happy Birthday Hailey! She's so big!
time sure flies when you're having fun! She is such a cutie. Wish we could have seen her one more time before we left, but such is life!
Your blog background is amazing! How did you do that?
Thanks for all the birthday wishes!
Emily- I don't even know how we got that background. Daniel is the mastermind behind that :-)
Post a Comment