Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I love my job

Some friends took us out to lunch on Saturday to Texas Road House, and all the employess there had shirts on that said "I love my job". Well, I love my job as a Mom. I feel so blessed. I tell everyone that taking care of Hailey is just like taking care of a baby doll. She eats great. Sleeps great. Poops great. Smiles great. And giggles great. Shes just great :-) Shes been eating solids now for a while and she seems to like almost anything. She goes to bed around 7pm and gets up at 7am. She takes 3-4 naps a day. At her recent 6 month appt her stats were all in the 50-75th percentile. We really couldnt ask for better, Jaden is also doing great. He adores Hailey and she adores him. Jaden is good at making her laugh. Its sweet to see the two of them together, I know Jaden is anxious for her to grow up so he can play with her more. He loves preschool and is becoming more and more animated. He's also enjoying his primary class at church. He's been working hard at memorizing the songs, its nice how the primary presidency made Cds of all the songs we are working on this year. Sometimes he likes to sing "opera" style :-) He learned that at school when they were learning about the letter "O". Daniel is enjoying his internship with Skywest, working with KSL, and taking classes at the U. Im thankful for all his hard work. Overall, life is good. We are thankful for good health, good jobs, and good kids.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I agree with that!!!

mikensi said...

it's funny how differently we think! when i saw those shirts i thought: do you think they really do? HAH AH AA! good thing i didn't say that to you; i was going to! great seeing you and hopefully we can get together a few more times before we fly this coop!

Debora said...

Thanks for the update- you continue to be AMAZING!

Emily said...

if it weren't for that darned dishwasher! :) Haven't forgotten you. I am so glad that she is finally on a great schedule, you deserve it. We miss you.

Mike said...

great pics! glad she's doing so great - sounds like an angel!