Monday, January 11, 2010
Happy Birthday, my Love!
Yesterday was Daniels birthday, Al and Micah invited us over for a yummy enchilada dinner and cheesecake..mmmm it was great. Saturday night, Daniel and I enjoyed a nice little date by first having dinner here at the house, doing a little shopping at Target to use a gift card he got (Thanks Mom and GG!) and then bowling. Surprisingly, I won at bowling but our lane was a little weird/broken and kept giving me more points than I deserved so that wasnt very fair but it was fun. We appreciated our neighbors for babysitting. Daniel wins the best husband and father award this week. And not just because it was his birthday. He has done so much around the house this past week, our house was a total mess after we got home from Cali! Our bags seemed to be everywhere- halfway unpacked, there was tons of laundry to do, two weeks worth of mail scattered on the table, lots of Christmas stuff to be put away, and toys everywhere. When I came home Monday night Daniel had done all of that and had dinner ready. It was so nice! And on top of that, I kept finding little notes from Daniel in various places around the house. You'd be surprised how fun it is to find a hand written note hidden in your garment drawer :-) Its definately true that little things can mean so much! So thanks honey, I am so lucky to be loved by you and to get to spend eternity with you. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
how cute! :) what a good man you are, daniel pete! happy birthday :) hi, ashley!
Wow- that birthday post was much better than mine! :) Love to get updates- glad you guys are doing well. Not only "happy birthday", but HAPPY YEAR! You are amazing.
Man... you beat him at bowling on his BIRTHDAY! That's rough! Sounds like something I would do...
that is so sweet. you are an inspiration
Post a Comment