Sunday, February 28, 2010

Look what 5 dollars got me

So I am bad at posting on a regular basis, and then I get to the point where Im too far behind so heres an update from the Petes:

We are moving in April..to Alaska. Just kidding. We are just moving to a new apartment here in Lehi. It has 500 more sq feet than this place and we are getting a great deal on it. Its 1700 sq feet! Thats pretty good for an apartment! We will be sad to leave this great neighborhood and the friends we've made here but we are also excited and feel that this apartment is right for us and the neigborhood seems great too.

We sold Daniels car this weekend, so we are shopping around for a good commuter car.
(It was only posted online for 1 day and a guy called him 15 times cause he wanted it so bad) So he came and bought it with cash.

Our apartment has been up for rent for just 3 days now and we've had 3 people call so far and 2 of them came to look at it. One of them seems like she is very serious about it and will most likely end up moving here. We have another couple coming to look tomorrow that say they are definately interested too. So the race is on. This really has been a great place to live, part of me is sad to leave.

Oh yeah, we updated our living room a little bit by selling our old tv stand and buying a new one that was only 5 dollars more. Its one that I've always wanted! Heres before and after:
BEFORE

AFTER



Out with the old in with the new eh?

4 comments:

Annie said...

I love the new tv stand. I'm a big fan of the ones you don't see most of the time. Your apartment will be about the same size as our house. The extra space will be nice, but be careful because you'll fill it. I wish we had the same luck with getting people to buy our house. It's pretty slow going around here.

Debora said...

Thanks for the update. Always glad to know how you are doing. Love you. BTW you are behind on the Hailey pics :):)

mikensi said...

well shoots! congrats!

Micah and Alison said...

I love the new tv stand, it looks great!