Thursday, September 10, 2009

First day of school

Jaden started preschool yesterday! He was super excited. Our little boy is growin up!


6 comments:

Annie said...

Was he the only excited one??

Carrie said...

Yeah for you Jaden!! School is tons of fun!

Julie said...

AWE! He's Adorable.

Unknown said...

Sorry I didnt comment much when I posted this one. But no he wasnt the only one excited :-) Hailey had a rough night so I was soo glad to be able to come home and nap while Jaden was at school and Hailey was taking her afternoon nap. It works out perfectly for him to go from 1230 to 330. Jaden is not a morning person so he likes the afternoon too. We are gonna have to work on getting up and going faster in the mornings when he starts kindergarten :-)

Emily said...

Oh, enjoy the mornings, even put him in afternoon kindergarten. Jordan did that and I loved it! Yeah for Jaden! Yeah for nap time for mommy!

Anonymous said...

ha. yeah J's always been a night owl. Good luck when he has to get up early =)