Friday, July 31, 2009
Fun with Cousins
We enjoyed having Daniels sister Tina and her family here with us this past week. These are just a few pictures from Temple Square and touring the conference building. Jaden enjoyed playing with his cousins- Kylee, Brinna, Avery, and Kenzie. Hailey is now 2 weeks old and has already "seen" lots of sites around here. She got to see Temple Square, tour the Conference Building, tour the Visitors Center, see "This is the Place", and shop at the Gateway mall downtown. She was sleeping most of the time but she was awake to see a few things. It was neat to watch her looking at the Christus in the visitors center. She seemed to focus on Christ as if she totally recognized him. She was a bit fussy until I held her up to see him and then there was a peace that came over her as she stared wide eyed at our beautiful savior. I must say I am quite exhausted from the week, Hailey has probably been out and about more than any other baby her age. I got so many comments from people asking how old she is and what the heck I was doing out and about already. Shes doing well though. Shes finally getting this whole nursing thing down and sleeps for about 3 hour stretches. I think she is going to be a punctual girl- she was born at exactly 10:00 am and she literally wakes up exactly every 3 hours. Jaden ADORES Hailey and is already very protective of her. She seems to have Daniels big muscles- shes already holding her head up quite well and seems to have very strong legs for her age. We still cant tell who she looks like more. We get a wide range of opinions-some say she looks like me some say she looks like her dad and some say Jaden. So sounds like shes a good mix of all of us. We will see..its about time for her to wake up so I will post more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yeah! More pictures! I think this is the first time I've seen her with her eyes open - adorable. I can't tell who she looks like more.
Way to post while Baba is out... :)
I think she's a beautiful mix of everyone. Congratulations!!
Okay, so every different picture she has a different resembelance to each of you. Holy cow, that girl is daniel's sister right? wow, I am glad you are having so much fun. We miss you guys. I love the smile!
Post a Comment