Sunday, September 13, 2009
Oh baby!
So I dont have a nice camera or anything but I was just playing around yesterday with some different photos of Hailey. Just as an update, she is doing very well. She is starting to sleep more at night- a typical night for her is bed around 9 or 10pm..eat at 2 am..back to sleep..eat at 5 am..and back to sleep till 9am. Jaden also sleeps till 9 or 930 so it works out well. Hailey has her morning feed and then we all go for a morning walk. I look forward to our morning walks- even getting out of the house for 30 minutes makes a big difference! She is pretty easy going and really only cries when shes hungry or needs to burp. Shes starting to be alot more alert and staying awake for longer periods during the day. I love her new little "coos" and "ahhs" .My favorite things to do with her are singing and dancing with her..and bathtime. Jaden has been saying some cute prayers for her lately. Last night he said .."and thankyou that Hailey learns how to not wake us up at night" (I dont know where he comes up with the things he says- we've never said that and its also funny hed say that because he is such a deep sleeper he never wakes up for anything during the night which Im thankful for) The other day on the way to school he was talking about all the things he was going to learn at school and then he said "yeah and Hailey is learning too..to sleep without her pacifier. (There was a time that she would wake up everytime the paci fell out and just wouldnt sleep without it) Luckily we were able to break that habit! Last night while we were reading scriptures, Jaden had a wide awakening. We were reading the story about Abinadi and King Noah. We were talking about how Noah was wicked because he killed the prophet Abinadi because he would not deny the things he believed in. Jaden then said "we have a prophet today though..Thomas S Monson.. and there are no more mean people". I was sad to have to tell him there are still mean people on the earth today. But Heavenly Father still loves them. After that he said the prayer and in it he remembered how the Holy Ghost protected Abinadi so Jaden prayed "that the Holy Ghost bes with mean people". Its sure fun to see him figuring life out.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Yes. Good stories and good pics!
My fav pic of H is the one where she has her hand on her chin and it looks like the 'philosopher' pose.
Also, J is sure growin up huh? I'm sad that I'm missing it.
Cute, cute pics! They look like those sleeping baby poses that were on the internet this week. (There is a photographer that specializes in "sleeping baby" poses.)Also, sounds like you are a great mom (and to Daniel, a great dad) teaching the kids well. You all are amazing.
GREAT PICTURES!
those pics turned out great! too bad we don't live closer to ea other b/c then we could go on walks together, lol. i go by myself, so sad. ha ha! anyway- sounds like hailey is doing great!
Good job Petes! Out of the mouths of babes... I'm impressed with Jaden's understanding.
Oh, and see those binkies aren't all they're cracked up to be huh? They're better off without them.
Go look at this-
http://connect.in.com/sleeping-baby-pictures/profile.html
There is a video from NBC Today Show- "Capturing Images of Sleeping Babies". The first picture shows a baby in a red, white, and blue knit hat.
Never mind- I couldn't get the video to play :( in the link I gave you.
Oh my goodness...Jaden is the biggest hoot ever! I love it! Great pics too bytheway. see you dont need to be a professional...
Marianne said...
What a cute family! It would be great to all live in the same ward again and see your wonderful kids grow-up. The baby photos are treasures, as are the moments you related of Jaden's thoughts. What a great brother he is. Hailey will see him as her hero.
These are cute picts! You don't need me obviously, but if you want me to take her picts I would LOVE to. I need experience. Let me know when and we'll set it up:)
Post a Comment