Hailey Ruth Pete has arrived! Our bundle of joy came into this world on thursday july 16th at 10:00 a.m weighing 6 pounds 14 ounces and measuring 20 inches long.. We are so happy to finally meet her and welcome her into our family.
Here are a few pictures from the hospital. More will soon be added.


9 comments:
Congratulations!! We can't wait to meet her in August!
She is so precious! Congrats! Cute name.
Congratulations.... She is beautiful! I can't wait to hold her next month! I really like her name, too!:) Love you all... GG
Ooohhh! I want to plant a big kiss on those cheeks and squeeze her... I guess Owen will have to do until I get to hold her. Good work DanAsh!
CONGRATS ASHLEY! She's beautiful! Way cute name!
Congrats you guys. Hope your doing well:)
Precious little petester!!!
BTW, we ARE coming out in August for the blessing!!!!!
Can't wait!!!
woohoo!!! can't wait for more pics...
happy happy joy joy!
good luck not sleeping for the next two months.
Post a Comment