Monday, June 1, 2009

Fun Pete Adventures

7 comments:

mikensi said...

aw, tender! you do have a cute fam! cute slideshow :)

Debora said...

Cute pictures- I guess I may have to figure out how to do the slideshows :) Only I don't have very good pics. to use- I would have to get pretty creative to make "two old people" interesting :)

WhiteEyebrows said...

how fun! i'll bet the weather there is perfect! we're starting to get into the 'deathly hot' zone... 90's for the past few days. ugh! here comes summer!

Unknown said...

Yeah I started posted all those pictures just as a regular post and then realized I had too many so I just put the slideshow together. We dont keep up with blogging so stuff builds up :-) yes the weather here has been beautiful ..70's mostly cant get any better than that!

Mike said...

cool way to show the pics! Looks like you are having bundles of fun

Josh, Kristin, Isabella and Carson said...

Ashley is too cute pregnant, wish we could see you too in Cali. We look forward to seeing Daniel and Jayden though! Can't wait to see they baby girl!

Micah and Alison said...

Yeah for slideshows...I need to start doing that too, to catch up on everything we have missed bloggin about...good thinkin sista!