Sunday, June 28, 2009



So I decided to post the same picture as Sam because this is totally me this past weekend. Being a married bachlorette is just not that fun..This is the first time apart for several days I know Im being a baby but I guess it means a couple things-- one Im gonna have to get used to it Im sure he will have to travel with work or various things and two is that we must be doing something right in our marriage for me to miss him after only being gone 1 day. Sure 1 day alone was not bad.. I went to work as usual..got a pedicure and got some baby shopping done. But the next day was a different story. The picture below is also a good representation for the past few days..

4 comments:

mikensi said...

married bachelorette? sinner!

Pam said...

I never could quite figure out how some of my friends could stand having their husbands travel for a living. I wasn't one of those women. I used to like "fall apart" every evening between 5 and 7 and Kent would ride in on his white horse and rescue me!!

WhiteEyebrows said...

girlfriend... I HEAR YOU! Let's create a support group.

Annie said...

Ahh, newlyweds... it's always hardest the first time you're apart. But it gets easier with more practice...pretty soon you won't even miss them that much! :)