My 19-week ultrasound went great today. The baby is healthy and it looks like everything is right on track. It was so special to see the baby and we are so excited and happy to be blessed with a baby GIRL :-) :-) My due date is now July 30.
Flowers, dresses and bows here we come :-)
Just a few pics from today..
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you! Any name ideas!?
Thank you thank you. Our latest name idea is Kaylee Mccall..not sure on that middle name though. Maybe we should name her Pam since shes due on your birthday, Pam! :-) And Sam..I will think on those names I may need to sleep on it Samantha is out because Daniel has a sister named Samantha but wow ShaSamza thats...different. Ill get back to you :-)
hey I got it.... ShaPamza! then you got a mix of both sam and pam...haha :) Oh I can't wait... I think I am better at babysittin girls than boys anyways... And I get to be her favorite aunt since I'm closest! hehe jk :)
10 comments:
Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you! Any name ideas!?
OH WOW! I'm so excited!!! Aud called me today as soon as she found out! Congratulations on getting the first niece.
Now, to the naming... Just so you know, all of the female versions of my name are still available: Samantha, ShaSamza, etc.
Think on it.
Congratulations! WoW! A Girl!! That is BIG news !! And she's due on MY birthday!
Thank you thank you. Our latest name idea is Kaylee Mccall..not sure on that middle name though. Maybe we should name her Pam since shes due on your birthday, Pam! :-) And Sam..I will think on those names I may need to sleep on it Samantha is out because Daniel has a sister named Samantha but wow ShaSamza thats...different. Ill get back to you :-)
Congrats!! She'll have lots of boy cousins to show up : )
Good work Daniel! :) I still think Landrey is cute (that's Nathan's pick). By the way, you're looking really cute Ashley!
hey I got it.... ShaPamza! then you got a mix of both sam and pam...haha :)
Oh I can't wait... I think I am better at babysittin girls than boys anyways... And I get to be her favorite aunt since I'm closest! hehe jk :)
You know it! Girls are sooo fun!!
Congrats I'm so excited for you two.
Let's get the boys together, I see you in church and want to talk to you but---you know how my life is:) Talk to you soon.
I would be honored! :)
Yet Alison/Micah's idea is interesting.
My favorite is Kaylee McCall. I think it's adorable. You have a lot of time to decide.
you are gonna have so much fun w/ baby girl! :D
Post a Comment