Thursday, February 12, 2009

Little bean update

Welp I had my 16 week appointment on Tuesday. Everything looks great, all the tests from the first appointment came back with great results and I've gained 3 pounds! Woohoo. Our little bean is growing slowly but surely. I was a little nervous that I wasn't gaining enough and about the results of the tests but everything was fine and it was very sweet to hear the heart beat of our little bean. We have scheduled an ultrasound for March 5 so we are anxious and counting down the days till we will hopefully find out whether its a boy or girl!! Stay tuned for the exciting news in 3 weeks! On second thought, we may find out and have it be a surprise for the rest of you :-)

4 comments:

Debora said...

Don't worry Ashley can't keep anything secret. :)

Mike said...

hey, it's already hard enough waiting until Mar 5! Don't be holding out on us any longer than that!

Bettin' it's a girl though!!

Jeff and Emily said...

I should keep up with your blog better!! I had no idea you were pregnant. Congratulations! I can't wait to hear about more news :).

Emily said...

Oh, so exciting! 2 more days to find out. I miss you guys. I really want to see your cute little belly, is there one yet? I mean that anyone buy you can see? We are doing well up here in Cottonwood Heights, we especially are enjoying the warm weather. Hope your new neighbors are nice and are working out well. Love ya.