Well as ya'll can see, our blog is being worked on. We are currently on a strike because we(Ashley) cant find a nice background... Sorry for the plain ugliness. Let the Ramble Jamble thoughts begin... Life is just crazy isn't it? I think it is, we have so many choices to make in just one day of our lives that its sometimes overwhelming. We want to make the correct choice but sometimes fall short. . . or do we.? That is what life is all about, WE make the choice, WE choose and our Father in Heaven will guide us along the way. Having a family makes things harder and easier all at once. Kind of weird huh.. we are so excited about our baby girl ,shaniqua!! Its time for a girl, but next we shall have a boy.
Like Sam's blog about not being single anymore, its a whole new experience and mission in life. I believe that preparation for marriage started while we were young lads. As we grow older we learn more and more of how a family should be. For some, it takes longer to find that special someone and to feel prepared... your still not fully prepared even when your married. It is a process that you and your wife have to go through for probably all of your lives. Marriage is wonderful and is a blessing from God.
Becoming a father and husband on the same day was pretty crazy... well I guess not really the same day cuz we went on our honeymoon for a week. But technically the same day because we were sealed. Ha you get the point. So, was I prepared? I think not, I had an idea of what it would be like. Being a father is a blast, but sometimes its difficult. I'm a perfect husband so no need to talk about that :) Just joking... Jaden is getting older and his personality is starting to show alot more now, his tempers are flaring and his mean facial expressions are threatening! Im no professional, but I pray that We are doing the right things with him. He is a great Kid and has so much love in him, we have lots of fun wrestling and working out together. I am able to spend alot of time with him which I know a parent should cherish these times with there kids. It's funny when he wants to wear the same clothes or do his hair the way that I do mine( because my hair is just so amazing) it puts a smile on my face and in my heart. Ashley and I make a great team. We're not perfect but we're striving towards perfection. Everyday is a new journey, our future depends on our choices made today. Bring on Tommorrow!
6 comments:
nice post. thanks for your ramble. we are proud of you =)
ps. Shaniqa will be one lucky girl...
YES! I love this post! (And not because there was a W.E. reference...) It's cause I love Shaniqua. And I love fruity pebbles... (who doesn't?)
I really admire you guys, and I can't wait to see you in a few days!
Keep up the good work! You guys are amazing. See you soon.
i pray that Baby Jae gets his temper trait from jimmy. his is non-existent where mine is like a volcano. /sigh
We like your idea of rambling : ) You're a great dad!!!
Cute picture and title- I see you keep making changes- check out F&TM blog- stuff posting quick there.
Post a Comment