Monday, February 2, 2009

Hmm..

Makenna
McKenna
Makennah
Ashlynn
Landon
Landen
Colton
Colten


These are a few of our latest ideas. Any feedback or other suggestions?

7 comments:

Micah and Alison said...

well since I claimed "Makaiya" a long time ago, you can decide if the "Makenna"s are too close to that... wink ;)
My favorite boy name is "Colten", but thats probably cuz its been a favorite for a while and I'm not going to use it....
"Ashlynn" is cute, how do you feel about it being so similar to yours?
If you do decide to go with a "Makenna" and I can't get over Makaiya, we might could with just Kaiya.
But of course we shall see when the time comes... :)
What other ideas have you had?

Pam said...

I love them all!

Annie said...

What about Chandler? or Madison? or... I'll have to think. You've got me thinking now...

WhiteEyebrows said...

Carlton? Like on Fresh Prince of Bel Aire... yeah. Carlton.

Unknown said...

Yea Makenna and Makaiya are pretty close. I guess if you have a girl before us you can have Makaiya.:-) And doing just Kaiya prob wouldnt solve it cause we would probably call her Kenna for short. Colten was the very first name we both loved but we wanted to get some more ideas in case its a girl. I like Ashlynn, not sure Daniel likes it too much. What about Ashland Brook haha shed be the same as mom and dads address :-) Oh and Annie we have thought about Chandler a lot.. but I dont know. Sam- Ill let you claim Carlton :-)

Mike said...

of those, I like McKenna and Landon best...

Emily said...

I love all those. Landon is totally a great boy name that is not over used. I thought about it myself, unfortunately it got x-ed off my list. My only suggestion would be go with the simplest and most common spelling because you want you child to be called by his name and recognized on class lists etc.... and you want him or her to have people spell thier name correctly...