Thursday, April 16, 2015

He Lives!

I Know that my Redeemer Lives! Christ is my strength, my All. Without Him, I can do nothing. I am so grateful to know He lives and supports me on a daily basis and that through Him I can repent and become clean and pure. I want Jaden, Hailey and Mason to know how much I love my Savior. One of my favorite scriptures is in the Book of Mormon... And it's also a very good scripture for those that might think we, as lds, are not Christians. But we are Christians! Christ is the center of everything we do. He's at the core. 
 26 And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, weprophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that ourchildren may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins.
(2 Nephi 25:26) 
J, H, & M- He lives and loves each of you with a love that never ends. In your life, you will have friends that come and go , and love that may seem to come and go but I promise your Savior is one person that will be a constant in your life, if you just invite Him in. Look to Him in all you do. He will be your strength, your friend through thick and thin. 
P.S - Your Mom and dad love you too, more than you'll ever know. 

1 comment:

Debora said...

Yes. Looks like you are making a great life for those kids ;)