Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Conference Weekend

We went to Alison's for conference weekend.  Audrey, Sam and the boys flew in for the weekend so Sam could sing in the byu alumni chorus for priesthood session of general conference. Friday evening,  we hung out at Angies (Sams sister) they did a little indoor easter egg hunt for the kids. Then Saturday, Sam and Audrey went to the morning session of conference so we helped watched Noah and Eli. Alison had a soccer game part of the morning/ afternoon and then we had a yummy dinner that Alison slaved away at (: Micah went to priesthood session with his dad and brothers sat evening. Daniel and I got lots of playing time with all the kids! Needless to say we didn't get to watch/listen to much of conference but I'm so grateful for technology and how we can already access all the talks on our phones. I started a 40 day challenge where I read a diff talk each day. I'm loving this! I'm so grateful for modern day prophets! It was a short and sweet visit from the Anderson's but glad we were all able to be together. Unfortunately, I didn't end up with pics with Micah and Alison. I need to be a better picture taker, sorry! I tried to get pics of all the kids atleast. 
Noah and Jaden  
Red rover red rover 
Cute cousins 








Dallin was so excited that he saw Uncle Sam on TV! 






No comments: