Saturday, August 10, 2013
New barber in the house
Okay so not that I'm real proud to admit this but I cut Jadens hair for the first time. ever. Daniel (who is the usual barber) has been gone most weekends so there was one weekend he was gone, it was Saturday evening.. too late for any salons to be open and I just couldnt stand Jadens shag and I thought it just had to be cut before Sunday. So I pulled up you tube and started watching videos. I know its really not that hard but I still had never done it and didnt even know how to use the buzzer. Hehe. I know I get the mom of the year award. Jadens 8 and Im just now figuring this hair cutting thing out? And not that I think it turned out awesome or anything but I mostly thought this was a monumental moment in his life that needed to be preserved :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good job. He must "sit still" pretty well now. I remember the first time I cut his hair- a very very squirmy toddler.
Good job! Not so bad huh? We have saved so much money by cutting the boys hair. Grows so fast, so I think we cut it about every 3 months.
Post a Comment