Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Easter 2013

 Baba really went all out to make this easter memorable for the kids. She did all the cute crafts with them including dying the eggs and making the cute easter cut out cookies. She also got Hailey and Jaden nice outfits for church. We are sure spoiled. On Saturday morning, we got up early and headed to Stephen F. Austin Park where our ward had an yummy breakfast and a fun easter egg hunt. There were so many kids we had to divide them up between nursery, junior and senior primary. We had a great time and of course the kids were probably experiencing sugar shock afterwards. On Sunday we enjoyed going to church and then were spoiled yet again with a delicious turkey dinner including potatoes and  "resurrection rolls"( crescent rolls with the inside hollow) . Not joking when I say they were the best potatoes I've ever had :) I always love the Easter season. I am grateful for our Savior, Jesus Christ - for his life, atonement, and resurrection. I am grateful for the knowledge we have that because of Him, we too can be resurrected and live with Him again. What joy it brings to see each of our children learning about Christ as we celebrate Him all year,  but especially during this time of year. Happy Easter! 






1 comment:

Annie said...

I love seeing all these pictures, especially Mason because he's growing so much! I forget that he and Savannah are both having a lot of "firsts" this year - only about 4 months difference, but Mason seems so much older.

I want some of those sugar cookies!!