Sunday, June 24, 2012
Update
It's been so long since I have posted anything on here...I was just writing an email to my sister in law that wanted us to share a little bit about the kids as she is working on a cousin project so I thought I could easily post it on here as well so heres a little update:
Hailey is our sweet 2 year old... Daddy's girl. She is very generous with hugs and kisses but she also has a very independent side and will definately let you know when she is not happy about something. She loves babies, bouncy balls, and her new flip flops. Her favorite foods are fruit snacks, chicken nuggets, fruit, chimichangas, mac n cheese and spaghetti. She loves Nursery and loves to take her own "little"scriptures to church. This summer she will be starting swim lessons and will be starting preschool in the Fall. She is also looking forward to her new baby brother. She already loves him (she loves to give him hugs too and talk to him) and can't wait to be a BIG sister!
Jaden is our very active 7 year old.... Mommas boy. He can most often be found playing outside with his friends. Some of his favorite things to do are building forts, riding his bike, and making and playing in mud. His favorite foods are pizza, salad, fruit, mac n cheese and spaghetti. This summer Jaden is looking forward to taking swim and piano lessons.
Daniel is still working the night shifts at Frontier Airlines Thurs-Sun but will be starting a new schedule soon. I think by the time I get home from work he is a little glad to go to work. Summer days with the kids gets a little tiring to say the least. I seem to get the easier shift of dinner, cleanup, bath and getting the kids in bed :)
As far me, I am 31 weeks along and just trying to get everything ready for the baby. Its really been a great pregnancy but I am sure ready to have him here already. Everyone says I look like I swallowed a basketball, if that gives you an idea of what my belly looks like by now (since I've been bad at taking some any belly shots)
Here's some random recent pics... a few are from our recent excursion to the Dinosaur Park In Ogden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hang in there! That baby will be here before you know it. Thanks for the update!
WHAT THE CRAP!?! We had no idea you were pregnant! And now you're already almost due! Congrats! :)
Post a Comment