Thursday, August 25, 2011

Our new friend..






Cool fact about cats: Research has shown that the frequency of a cat’s purr can aid with healing of bones, tendons, ligaments, and muscles as well as provide pain relief.

Hailey was scared at first but now she just can't stop picking up the cat and cries when it's time to come in. She absolutely loves him! He is technically not ours, but we have already fallen in love with him.. he belongs to our friends upstairs so I'm not sure if he has a name yet. We had several different cats growing up but somehow we always seemed to get the most "non-lap" cats so it is fun to finally have a cat that loves to just curl up and cuddle on your lap. She's pretty great too, to put up with Hailey always carrying her around..sometimes not in the most comfortable ways :)

3 comments:

A2 said...

Purrrr-fect! Hope you are healing up and taking care of yourself. Scratch that. Hope that Dan and Jaden are taking care of you. Cute cat!!

Alison said...

That is seriously crazy...Hailey was petrified of that cat when she first met it! I have to admit that I fell in love with the cat while we were there too... :)

Unknown said...

Oh, I found out his name is officially "Dusty" :)