Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ladybug, fireman, and a cowboy

We had some fun October festivities. It started out with the Scarecrow festival at Thanksgiving Point. Jaden enjoyed all the jump toys and getting his face painted like a tiger. Then last week we had our ward Trunk or Treat night filled with lots of candy and tons of yummy soup. Half the ward was to bring a crock pot of soup and the other half brought dessert. In the picture below, Jaden is with his best friend, Jasmine (the vampire) and then with another one of his good friends, Spencer (the cute green dinasaur). It was a fun night, it was super cold out though so the trunk or treat thing didnt really happen but instead the kids just walked around to each room of the church getting candy. I kind of felt like a Halloween scrooge this year. Daniel and I didnt even dress up and we turned out to be one of the only couples not to dress up. We did dress up a little bit for a little Halloween party at Alison and Micahs but we realized later that night we didnt even take any pictures..so sorry youll just have to imagine us as a cowboy and a cowgirl. I did get one picture of Daniel in his cowboy hat. I must say he makes a pretty handsome cowboy :-) I had fun making "gross" treats for the party such as monster toes, edible eyeballs, mudpie with worms and green ice cubes with worms in them for the punch. Oh, the picture of Hailey with hair was just for laughs.







4 comments:

Emily said...

i've made those hot dogs before, they are so easy, and so gross looking, and quite surprisingly tasty. I love the picture of Haily with the wig... they are all so cute!

Debora said...

That is the cutest ladybug ever!
Oh yeah- and Jaden is always cute too :)

Pam said...

Hailey is getting sooooo cute!

I love the monster toes... share how you do that?

Julie said...

Oh they look adorable!

ps I would love to do your picts!! I'll call you soon:)