Johnny Depp dont got nofhin on me!! Ya well, I actually was going to go into film at a film school, but had a change of plans, but im still with it. ha, im with the news station now.
okay, kate laughed at every one and kept saying her version of "damiel*" am she is trying to help me type, so I going to sign off. We loved the entertainment.
4 comments:
Hahahahahahaha! These videos are great. I esp liked the Me Lad acts!
You're way better than Johnny Depp! Daniel, maybe you're going into the wrong profession...
These were hilarious! I loved them all, but I think my favorite was the dentist one.
Johnny Depp dont got nofhin on me!! Ya well, I actually was going to go into film at a film school, but had a change of plans, but im still with it. ha, im with the news station now.
okay, kate laughed at every one and kept saying her version of "damiel*"
am she is trying to help me type, so I going to sign off. We loved the entertainment.
Post a Comment