Well I've never been good at doing genealogy but this week I felt very motivated to get a move on it. I was looking through some old photgraphs and came across these.
Does anyone know who these two are? If you have any information on either of these two, please let me know.
Ha ha well she had a son in 2004 and then after she was married her husband adopted him and I think they had one that was born in 2009 or maybe it was 2010..
Cute. I'll bet you can't do your hair like that though. If you wanted to try- GG could help you :) I'll try to put a couple of pics. on debnron soon, that might be fun for you to see.
5 comments:
you almost got me, i thought, "wow, she looks a lot like ashley..." Wait a minute... nice work.
Strangely familiar... did they have any kids?? ;)
Ha ha well she had a son in 2004 and then after she was married her husband adopted him and I think they had one that was born in 2009 or maybe it was 2010..
Cute. I'll bet you can't do your hair like that though. If you wanted to try- GG could help you :)
I'll try to put a couple of pics. on debnron soon, that might be fun for you to see.
Hey you'd fit right in in the 50's--ha!
Post a Comment