One of my coworkers just sent me this link. How fitting this is with my last post. Looks like me and my coworker both need to get back to work and stop blobbing..hehe :-)
Anyways, this video is amazing. Check it out.
http://mabrystudios.typepad.com/reflections_of_christ/2008/03/reflections-sli.html
2 comments:
hey! I'm so excited you have a blog! I didn't make any of the Halloween decor, most of it I bought at The Quilted Bear. But yeah, it takes a little while to collect things. I can't wait to have as many decorations as my mom!
haha yea my mom is like the queen of decorating for each season/holiday maybe we can inherit it from our mothers :-) maybe its from all the years of enrichment? I am still trying to figure out this blog thing. Id like to personalize it and get a cuter background and stuff but so Im workin on it. Everyone is alot more advanced than I am with this.
Post a Comment