Friday, July 17, 2015

Hailey turns 6

It started off with her choice of breakfast- French toast with cool whip and strawberries and scrambled eggs . Then onto presents... I tried my hand at a homemade stick horse. Ha. Baba and Papa sent some fun toy kitchen accessories, GG sent a card with money then just a few other things from us. We recently organized her closet enough to make a "desk" area in there so she got some new things to play "school". 

Then it was off to a full day of play at  Wiggle Worms....
Hailey's choice of dinner- Texas Roadhouse...
Then off to Lees to pick out a cake! She chose a chocolate cake with ocean theme - shark fins and blue Swedish fish on top. 
Finished the day off with her choice of movie. What a great day. According to her ..."it was the best day ever!" We sure love you Hailey girl. 






3 comments:

Debora said...

It's all good...but I love the butterfly wings.

Annie said...

Happy birthday Hailey! Good pick for breakfast - that's what I would pick too!

Unknown said...

Those butterfly wings are pretty neat! I decided we needed some of those in our future dress up box! Thanks Annie.