Tuesday, May 12, 2015
Springhill Florida
At the end of April, I had the opportunity to work at a Color Vibe event with Daniel in Springhill, Florida. I am so thankful to our friend, Bre, who came to our house to stay with the kids. I wouldn't say it was the most relaxing trip, but still a nice break from the every day life. We did get one day at the beach and after the event we spent the rest of the day kayaking down a beautiful clear spring. I know kayaking is supposed to be relaxing but I was a little too worried about not running into other kayakers and fearing snakes and gators. Luckily only saw one snake and no gators! :) later that evening we enjoyed meeting up with Daniels brother, Josh, Kristin, and kids for dinner at La Hacienda. So great to see them even for a short evening. We even met up with Daniels parents- they happened to be flying into Tampa that evening for a short trip with their work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment