Monday, March 11, 2013

Makeover

Phew! It was time for a blog makeover. Here's to a new start on the blogging front. I'm gonna go back and post a few things but then hopfully I can shoot for a post once a week or so. Thanks to my sister, Annie, for inspiring me to preserve family memories. She now has 3 really nice hard cover books she had printed from her blog. I had no idea you could do that! ( I know I'm a little behind on technology) Whether anyone in the present reads my blog... I don't know but I'm hoping it will eventually become a printed piece of work for years to come.

4 comments:

Annie said...

Can't wait to see the updates! It's worth it to keep a record! The kids will love and appreciate it later. Blogging sure is easier to keep up with than a traditional scrapbook.

Debora said...

Pretty cute start :)

H+B Jackson said...

Can I ask what site she used to make her books? I really really want to do that!

Thanks,
Holly

Annie said...

blurb.com

Make sure you don't pay full price though. You can always find coupons on-line - just google blurb.com coupon codes and see what you can find. Some are expired, but just keep looking. Also, I just went with the standard paper (instead of the premium option) and like it just fine. Go with a hardcover - they're nice.