Wednesday, November 7, 2012

First Day of Joy School

Hailey started joy school today. She's been asking everyday when she gets to start preschool. I'm happy some gals in the ward organized a little joy school group so she'll start going every Wednesday from 9:30 to 11:30 at someone's house. There are 5 kids right now so I'll be teaching every 5th Wednesday here. Hailey is so excited, she actually thanked me for driving her there faster. She's been thanking me for everything lately. I love it. It was a bit weird leaving her at someone's house that we don't know all that well yet. She was shy once we got there so hopefully she'll be okay. I think all the kids are in her nursery class at church so she should be fine. One of the girls is actually named Hailey too. Anyway, Im so used to having Hailey with me all day, it sure feels weird being without her. How will I manage without my little helper? Good thing it's only a couple hours :)

1 comment:

Annie said...

Joy schools are great! If you need some ideas when it's your turn, I have some good links on the side of my blog. Tons of resources on-line.