Thursday, September 22, 2011

3 Years and Vegas


This post is really quite late but I just figured out how to make these collages with text and stuff today so I thought I'd share..

We had a somewhat low key anniversary, enjoyed a session at the temple and then went out to eat. I had planned a bigger suprise weekend and then it got cancelled/post poned by my spleen incident. But this past weekend we had the opportunity to spend a few days in Vegas kid free (thanks to Alison and Micah!) so that was kind of our anniversary celebtration this year. We met Daniel's parents there and spent a couple days with them and then stayed an extra day just us two. It was really quite a fun trip. We were spoiled by his parents to get to stay in a nice suite at the Venetian, eat at some great restaurants, take a ride in a gondolo and see the Phantom of the Opera show. Here are a couple pics, I'll be posting more soon..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I just realized I'm wearing the same thing in all these pics. Haha niice Ashley.

Annie said...

Happy 3 years! And nice collages!

Angelyn said...

Looks and sounds like a lot of fun! Congratulations!

A2 said...

Fun! Congrats