Sunday, May 16, 2010

New

Lots of new things lately..

New Apartment-

This apartment has some fun lighting and built in shelves. I picked out a new peice of artwork that I esp love on this little built in shelf.

Hailey really thought sitting in this box during the move was great :-)


New,first tooth for Hailey- if you look really really close you can see it on the bottom


New worm crawl for Hailey- her immobile days are coming to an end


New ward- we love it, everyone has been so friendly and welcoming

New semester of school for Daniel at the U- summer semester starts tomorrow

New friends for Jaden- He still enjoys playing with Jozie, TJ, and Jasmine but he's sure good at making new friends. We had a fun day at the park with Jozie yesterday.


New friends and neighbors for us too :-)- We've esp. enjoyed getting to know Clint and April. Sorry we don't have any pictures with them yet.

New bath tub for Hailey- our jetted tub is huge so its kinda hard to give her a bath in that, so she takes baths in our kitchen sink. I just wanted to add this in because I wanted to have a good reason to put this pic of Hailey in :-)


New fun loft bed for Jaden- his room is a bit smaller than the other one so we decided to get a loft bed so he can have all his toys and books underneath his bed and have more room to play. He loves it. He's showing off his new haircut too. Daniel does a great job.

4 comments:

WhiteEyebrows said...

Love the pics!

Mike said...

Here's to new!!! thanks for sharing the pics.

Carrie said...

Oh, I love that bed, cool idea to save space. I'll have to keep that in mind : )

Debora said...

Thanks for the update- we miss you guys!